Thanks to Mireyah for awarding me the Silver Lining Award. The rules seem simple, all I have to do is pass it on to five other blogs. So, here they are:
3. Kate from Lovers, Dreamers and Me
5. Deb Salisbury
Thanks to lbdiamond for giving me the Creative Writer Blogger Award. And, onto the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged me. Thanks lbdiamond, you're fantastic. √
2. Copy and Paste the award on my blog. √
3. Link to the person who nominated me. √
4. Tell up to 6 lies and 1 truth about myself. √
5. Tag at least 7 people for this award. √
6. Post links to their blogs. √
7. Comment on each of their blogs to inform them of the nomination. √
Here are the lies (Just remember one of them is the truth):
1. I'm an only child.
2. I've been in five car accidents (ranging from minor to severe) and have walked away from all of them.
3. I write everything by hand.
4. Vampires scare me.
5. I am very well organised and like to plan my day so I fit everything in.
6. I am left handed.
7. I play the violin
And, it's my pleasure to pass this award on to:
1. Elana Johnson
3. Danisue (a.k.a Smoothie Girl)
4. Bethany & Suzzette at Shooting Stars
7. Lisa and Laura
And finally, I would like to thank Annie for giving me the Honest Scrap Award. And the rules are to tell ten truths about myself (and you're going to listen whether you like it or not) and pass it on to another fantastic five bloggers. So, here's my truths:
1. I have two degrees, one in business, one in arts.
2. The first novel I wrote was for my little sister about a girl who gets dragged to a world and has to search for a long lost princess, which she happens to be (and with lines like "Trust in hope, your hope is the greatest weapon" you can see why it's buried under my bed somewhere)... but I did appeal to my target audience (of one).
3. I played most sports when I was younger ranging from netball to swimming, gymnastics to ten pin bowling (yes, that's actually a sport).
4. I play the guitar and write my own songs.
5. I love Japanese food and if I had the opportunity to go overseas I would definitely want to go to Japan.
6. I love anything dark and gothic (especially vampires).
7. I'm a big geek at heart and am planning to go to Supanova, Australia's Anime, comic and Sci-fi convention. A big part to that decision is James Masters will be there (Mmm Spike... he's my type of vampire).
8. I absolutely love anything that has Johnny Depp in it, or Tim Burton Directing (looking forward to seeing Alice in Wonderland next week).
9. I have a weakness for White Chocolate Mochas (from Starbucks or Australia's Zarraffas).
10. And finally, I've got to ban myself from going into Borders because I seem to walk out with a new book every time (my to-read list is still expanding, I don't think I'll ever catch up).
And, the five bloggers I'm passing it on to:
1. Casey McCormick over at Literary Rambles
2. Shelli over at Market My Words