Saturday, April 27, 2013

A new website!


With the release of Shadow Embraced, I have been working frantically on updating my website, especially since the lovely Silvia Paoletta over at Dark World Books designed this gorgeous header for me. Let's face it, with the header, I couldn't have an ugly or boring looking site.

This has not been no easy feat. Whenever I do anything I always like to think that I am able to find the hardest possible method and go with that, and that's exactly what I did. Although I did spend a whole day learning advanced CSS and html (which I may use at a later time), I just did not like the design aspects of that method. I turned to a piece of software that enabled me to create the whole site right in Photoshop, and boy did it work... that was until I found out my server did not support it.

So, after finding another server, swapping my domain name over, swapping all the files from my old server and trying to setup FTP, I am finally able to reveal my website to you.



Let me know what you think. Add your comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva