Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Feeling under the weather...

What's the problem with Winter? Well, I thought I was going to survive it, but I guess I'm not that strong and I've had the dang flu for the past month. Yeah, it's not nice feeling sick, but there is always a bright side. I hear you saying, there's no bright side to being sick (but at the moment I'd rather be the 'glass-half-full kind of girl).

I've been allowed to catch up on the much needed sleep that I haven't been able to get due to being flat out with work, and hey, there's only four days left until the school holidays where I'll be spending at least one week up on the nice, sunny Gold Coast and doing nothing but writing and relaxing. See, it's always better to look on the bright side than to be a Mopey Madam.

So, who also looks on the bright side when they're sick? Or, what cold remedies do you know (that's something that I really need to know)?

1 comments:

Angela Brown said...

Well good on you for looking on the bright side. I can't say I see the bright side amid the sneezing, hacking, coughing, nasal congestion.

But sleep is nice and so is hot tea with lemon, honey and a spoonful of whiskey - or some suggest brandy :-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva