Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Trying something new...

I know I haven't been around here much lately, but I've been really trying to get my hectic life under control. But while I try to get everything under control I'm also feverishly trying to get the sequel to Shinigami Eyes finished.

This year I've made one deal with myself, and that was to do as many 'new' things as possible, and when the big music festival came around I knew I had to seriously go (it also helped that my favourite band was visiting Australia for the first time)... but I wasn't just going to attend the festival, my aim was to try my hand at concert photography - from inside the mosh pit.

Yeah, that wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but I was up for the challenge. Even the several heavy bodies dropped on my head didn't stop me from trying to get good shots.

This whole experience taught me that you will never know what you can achieve until you actually try something. What's the worse that could happen? You fail, then you learn. Everything in life isn't worth doing if there isn't some risk of failing, or some challenge involved somewhere along the line.

 Have you done anything that was challenging? Do you have anything on you bucket list that you really want to achieve?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva