Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaNoWriMo: Week 2


Today's just a brief stop to bring an update to NaNoWriMo. I have been attempting NaNoWriMo for the last 7 years and this is the first time I've actually plotted the novel I've been writing, and boy does that make a big difference. For previous novels I have tried plotting, but this usually just goes astray by chapter 3 and I end up becoming a pantser. I can definitely see the benefits of being a plotter as it did help me focus on the words to be written for that particular plot point rather than, where am I going to go from here.

NaNoWriMo: 46k

Are you more of a plotter or pantser?

2 comments:

Ninja Girl said...

Definitely a plotter. Glad it's working out for you :)
Ninja Girl

Heather R. Holden said...

I used to be a pantser, but now I'm a plotter. Glad to hear plotting is working for you so far!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva