But, on the bright side, I've only got two more days left at school and I think I'm winning... the kids are FINALLY starting to listen to me.
To start off such a wonderful day I would like to thank Slushpile Slut for awarding me with the Beautiful Blogger Award
And, I would love to pass it on to:
- Nathan Bransford is holding a contest in honour of Rock Paper Tiger. He's holding a chase/action scene contest. All you have to do is post your most exciting chase or action scene in the comments of the contest post. Here's a chance to win a critique from the man himself or even a 10 minute phone conversation with him.
- Ink in All Forms is giving away a fab YA giveaway full of all the things you'll need to kill some hours reading.
- Writer's Alley is holding a fantastic giveaway of books and critiques. All you have to do is create a caption or flash story to the picture shown in the post.
I also can't forget about the fantastic blogfests that are taking place this week:
- Amelia T. is hosting the Dreamsequence Blogfest on June 4th
- Rachel Bateman is hosting the Beach Scene Blogfest on June 5th
- Mary Macdonald is hosting the Terror Tuesday Blogfest on June 8th
- And, don't forget about mine Tales from the Sidelines for all the minor characters out there (set for the date July 8th)