Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Internet woes

What would life be like without the Internet? Nothing could be done.

My Internet is currently out of order and I can't seem to do anything. It doesn't help that I've got a uni assignment that is reliant on the internet and I've got my critique group to participate in (also needing internet).

It's funny that while trying to fix this problem, I was pointed toward the Internet... You can't do anything without it...

I'll hopefully get this resolved and be back shortly.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Autumn Ct,Mudgeeraba,Australia

5 comments:

Bethany Mattingly said...

Hope it gets fixed soon! I hate having internet problems!

Gina @ My Precious said...

How frustrating! I hope your up and running very, very soon! Thank God for mobile phones huh?

Kerri C at CK Farm said...

Hope it gets fixed soon. Hang in there!

Alleged Author said...

Isn't that hilarious when they point you to the internet to fix a problem you're having with the Net itself? That always gets me!

Rachael Harrie said...

Aw hugs. I know exactly how you feel!

Rach

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva