The rules for the contest:
- You don't need to be a follower, but if you are the more entries you'll get.
- Fill in the form below
- On the 30th April I will announce the winner. That's right. It's going for the entire month and on the day that I post my Z post I will post the winner.
And, speaking of contests. Shelley Watters is having a contest over at her blog. It's for writers of completed MS's. It is for a twitter pitch (140 characters or less) of the novel.
Here are the rules from her blog:
As this is a contest to celebrate hitting blog follower milestones, to be fair, only followers of my blog or twitter (@Shelley_Watters) are eligible to participate (but you CAN follow me now & enter! :) )
1. Follow my blog and/or twitter (@Shelley_Watters)
2. Sign up for the blogfest using the link below.
3. Spread the word about the contest (via blog/twitter/etc).
3. On April 1st and 2nd, post your 140 character twitter pitch on your blog.
4. Go visit the other contestants and provide comments/critiques on their pitch.
5. On April 3rd, in the comments section of my contest blog, post:
- Title, Genre and Word Count
- Your polished 140 character twitter pitch
- Where you follow me (blog/twitter). Please include your twitter handle.
- Link to where you spread the word (twitter/blog etc)
- Your email address where you can be contacted.
Here is the pitch I'm going to be using:
"To control the creature threatening to take over her, 16-year-old Scar joins an underground fight club of witches, werewolves and vampires."
What do you all think?