This contest is only open to YA, Middle Grade, memoir, pop-culture non-fiction, and women’s commercial fiction.
So here's how the contest will work:
- Be sure your work fits into one of the following genres: YA, Middle Grade, memoir, pop-culture non-fiction, and women’s commercial fiction.
- Sign up on the link below.
- On June 25th, post your title, genre, word count and the first 250 words on your blog for critique.
- From June 25th through June 26th, hop around to the other contestant's blogs and critique their first 250 words.
- On June 27th, come back to my blog and post your final entry on my dedicated contest entry blog post. Be sure to include:
- Your email address
- Title, genre, wordcount
- Your polished first page (250 words) Don't stop in the middle of a sentence.
- Where you follow me
- Where you spread the word
Now, who wouldn't want to enter that?