That above picture explains it all. I've had my final stretch of uni wrapping up (as well as a new class starting), not to mention work finally kicking into top gear, so I haven't had time for much lately.
What I got done:
- 8 weeks of readings I'd fallen behind in and posted a comment on the forum (in 2 classes)
- 2 essays & 1 research project on how children learn
- Working over 30 hours (while still studying)
- Doing a Shakespeare test without having read the material (boy, that was fun)
- 30,000 word (so far) major edit to Shadow Embraced, thanks to some fantastic feedback I received for it.
So, what has everyone been up to?