Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Stats & Winner





It's the start of the new year. It's supposed to be a time of fresh beginnings, and I guess it is. This year marks the start of a new career in a new town (yikes!). So, to finish off the year, here are some stats I achieved in 2011:

No of Books read: 51
No of Pages read (according to goodreads): 15669

Chalanges:
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 14/12 - success

2011 Aussie YA Reading Challenge: 5/12 - abysmal failure
2011 YA Reading Challenge: 49/50 - nearly there, yeah I actually read 2 adult books to push me over 50 (blame school work for that)

Last Book Read: Secrets of My Hollywood Life by Jen Calonita
Longest Book Read: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (594 pages)

And, now to really bring 2011 to a close, I have a winner to announce for my Christmas Giving Giveaway

And the winner is, picked from random.org:
Jovy Sauva who nominated her daughter to receive 2 books.
I will contact you very soon in regards to the books.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the contest. I hope everyone had a fantastic start to the year.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to Jovy's daughter! And I didn't know Goodreads kept track of the page count.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Hope your 2012 starts out great and continues throughout.

Jemi Fraser said...

Good job on those goals :) Have a great 2012! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Cheree... you've rad so much... congrats and happy new year:)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva