As you can see from the picture, even when we try to take the rope off him he refuses to give it up, he can often hold that position for longer than a minute. That's what I call determination.
So, for this post, I'm dedicating to 'determination': The dedication not to give up when challenges seem so strong.
And now, here are some quotes about determination:
- “If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters - 204 if you're in Japan.” ― Claire Cook, Seven Year Switch
- “Determine that the thing can and shall be done and then... find the way.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Everything great was accomplished by fools who dreamed.” ― Emily Dana
- “I don't give up. That makes me incredibly resilient or maybe stupid or just plain stubborn. Whichever...” ― Destiny Booze
- “If there’s any girl in the world more determined than you, I’ve yet to meet her.” ― Chloe Gadsby-Jones
What about you? Do you have any quotes or stories about determination?