Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finding the time to write

Sometime it's an impossible task to actually find any time to write. A suggestion for writing is to write every day, but how the hell can someone who has a full-time job (and yes writers still have to work) possibly do that?

One suggestion is to find a time of day that you can be alone. For me, this is either before or after my shifts (mostly when the house is asleep and I won't have people pestering me to do some "actual" work).

Take some time out of life, even if it's only half an hour to write something, anything. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece, or even make sense.

Now, I just have to listen to my own advise because I've been a bit lazy and now I spend most of my time reading blogs (and believe it or not, I hadn't even read any before October, now I'm addicted... sort of like reality television) instead of doing something constructive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva