Friday, December 18, 2009

Xmas Rush...

It's been very busy around here, trying to find presents and preparing for a Christmas where my families going to be separated on Xmas day and most will be working at various parts of the day... trying to figure out what to buy, getting postage that will let presents arrive at their destinations before Christmas day and getting the right food and treats for a very mixed up day is very overwhelming...

And, I'm running out of time with only a week left...

So, how does everyone prepare for Christmas? Does everyone leave things to the last minute? Or is there some other unfortunate soul (like me) who has to work the majority of Xmas day?

2 comments:

Kerri Cuev said...

I try to be prepared as much as can be but ALWAYS end up doing last minute shopping! The tree is up and that is a plus lol!

Merry Christmas to you!

Brenda Drake said...

Well, I totally love Christmas, so I have pretty much everything done, but I do have two people left on my list to buy presents for. I do Thanksgiving dinner at my house and my sister does Christmas Eve at hers, so I only have to prepare a small dinner on Christmas day for my family.

Rushing around can be fun . . . it'll put you in the spirit of things with all the other last minute shoppers. Plus, you get to enjoy the stores decorations a little longer.

Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva