Wow, another Wednesday, and another really good reason to wind-down. So, here's a clip from Family Guy that I know I can relate to, but I'm sure the feeling's mutual for a lot of others as well.
Well, I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.While I'm at it I would like to give a big thanks to Deb Salisbury for giving me:
So, here are the five I'll pass it on to:
1. Annie from Dutch Hill News
2. Michelle Mclean
3. Ali Cross
4. Alison from Adventures of a Cautionary Tale
5. Mireyah Wolfe
And, now for the ten things I need to share. Now, where do I start?
1. I have been in five car accidents and have walked away from all of them (not a statistic I like to think about because I think cars hate me).
2. I never liked English class during High School because my English teacher made it seem so boring, it was only after I finished that I got serious with writing (woah, that's eleven years ago, seems like forever).
3. I absolutely love Disney and animations (they always have a good story to cheer me up when I've had a really bad day).
4. I played the flute all the way through Primary and High School (I'm pretty sure that's Middle, Junior and High School for the US).
5. I'm rather impulsive (if I see something that I want I pretty much get it... that could explain why most of my library consists of books I've still got to read, and I'm currently trying to get through three at once)... but, shopping is another way to relax, don't you agree?
6. The only coffee I drink is White Chocolate Mocha's from Starbucks (which I absolutely love).
7. Call me a big geek, but I love Anime's (and am eager to attend the convention in April where I'll actually be entering a karaoke contest and singing an entire song in Japanese... well, the worst I can do is trip over the words and totally embarrass myself but that's not much).
8. I am related to a famous Australian Singer (but would rather not know because I didn't know he was a distant cousin until he was in the finals of Australian Idol... I haven't even met the guy).
9. I love horror stories, movies, anything pretty much that terrifies (I was desensitised as a child when I was six and my cousins left me at the entrance of the haunted house ride at a fair... hey, this is a pitch black room where you can't see where you're going... I guess being traumatised has it's advantages).
10. I hate clowns (It's not that I'm scared of them, I just don't believe anyone can be that happy all the time, and fitting that many people into a small car is just wrong).
Well, that's me for another Wednesday. Thanks Deb (go and check her out, she has links to wonderful resources for writers) once again for the award, and I hope I didn't lose any respect for the ten things I shared.
Celebrate the Small Things 28-4-17
1 day ago