Monday, November 22, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

Kristi at The Story Siren is hosting the 2011 Debut Author Challenge. I participated in this year's challenge and was surprised to have completed my goal of 12 books at the beginning of October, so I decided I'll take on the challenge again next year. Why wouldn't I? Just like this year, next year has a great number of temptations being released that I'm salivating over.

So, here is my list that I'll be attempting (in no order):
  1. Possession by Elana Johnson
  2. Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roeker
  3. Vesper by Jeff Sampsen
  4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  5. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  6. Rival by Sara Bennett-Wealer
  7. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
  8. The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
  9. Die for Me by Amy Plum
  10. Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
  11. Populazzi by Elise Allen
  12. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
  13. Dead Rules by Randy Russell
  14. Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
  15. My Un-Fairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski
  16. Future Imperfect by K. Ryer Breese
  17. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
  18. Entangled by Cat Clarke
  19. Memento Nora by Angie Smibert
  20. Choker by Elizabeth Woods
I know the challenge is for 12 books, but since I accomplished it early this year and there are so, so, so many great sounding books being released, I've decided to challenge myself to 20. It looks like I'll have my hands full trying to read all of them.

So, what books are you looking forward to being released next year?

9 comments:

Stina said...

I think I can easily meet the challenge. There's a few on your list that I'm dying to read, but there're so many others I've never heard of.

Renae said...

Great list...I need to get mine together. Looks like you have a few on yours that I am dying to read!

Kerri Cuev said...

Great list and what a fun challange! Thanks for sharing your list I might have to check them ALL out now lol!

lisa and laura said...

OMG, thanks for including THE LIAR SOCIETY! *dies*

Anonymous said...

So happy to see NW on your list! Hope you enjoy!

~Victoria

the story siren said...

Thanks so much for joining the challenge! Looks like you've got a great list! Happy reading and good luck!

Amy Holder said...

Thanks for including The Lipstick Laws! I hope you enjoy it! :)

Elana Johnson said...

Dude, thank you for including POSSESSION on your list! I hope you like it. :)

Scott Tracey said...

Thanks so much for including WITCH EYES! I hope you love it! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva