Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NanoWriMo Report: Just Checking In

It's definitely been hectic around here. Even working 3 days at my new job and trying to write as well as planning to go home for my sister's graduation, I haven't had time to do much else.

So, here's the rundown:
Writing: 42111
Sleep: Probably no more than 5 hours at night (can't wait for November to be over)
Mood: Excited... not at writing or anything. I've got my midnight screening tickets for Harry Potter and that's less than a day away (YAY!)

So, how's everyone else going?

3 comments:

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

LOL! Hurray for Harry Potter.

I'm at around 26,500, and content to be mostly on schedule. I need my sleep! ;-)

Kerri Cuev said...

Can't wait to see Harry and the gang! Have fun at the midnight show! I'm around 26000!

Tara said...

I'm nearing 30k. I think I may actually finish!

Good for you! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva