Saturday, November 20, 2010

NanoWrimo Day 20: Why is November always hectic?


Who can blame November for being so busy, what with the release of the latest Harry Potter movie. And yes, I did see it at the Midnight screening (and it was fantastic), the only bad decision we made that night was choosing to go to a midnight screening the day that we were also planning a 15 hour car drive (not that I'm regretting it... the movie was well worth it).

So, after finishing the movie at 2:30 am, my brother and I met up with our parents and started the long journey back to my country home to attend my sister's graduation. It was an interesting drive, but we managed to stay awake the whole time (with little power naps while the other drove) with the help of energy drinks and sugar.
I'm glad November is nearly over, then I'll possibly be able to relax.

P.S. my favourite part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I is a toss up between the Godric's Hollow scene and the torture scene with Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bohem Carter is perfect in this role).
.
So, have you, or are you planning to, seen this movie? If you have, which is your favourite scenes?

3 comments:

Jay said...

Saw it last night. I can't say enough about how well the triumvirate performed in this movie. The acting was so much better in this. I was also impressed how they managed to cover most of the key bits along the way, although I wish Harry told Ron that he loved Hermione like a sister, and that he thought Ron knew that.

Fav scene? so many touching ones - Hermione putting a spell on her parents. Godric's Hollow. The ministry. Funniest scene? When Harry tests the new wand on Hermione's candle - Engorgio!

Kerri Cuev said...

I can't wait to see HP! Maybe next week.

Jay you're killing me with the tidbits lol. I might need to see it NOW! Anyone know when part 2 will come out?

Unknown said...

It's definitely a good movie. Part 2 will be coming out some time in July.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva