Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm back

Wow, the two weeks have flown by. I can't believe it's the end of August already. This is what I've been up to in the last couple of weeks:

* Finished Teaching. As soon as I was done (and finished the 2 assignments that were due tha same day), I was on a 9 hour overnight train trip.

* Had the most important interview in my life, the one that tells me whether I'm suitable to teach or not. Really freaked out about that one. I'm glad to announce that on my 12 hour car trip home I received an email that said, "I have been recommended as suitable to teach". Yay!

*Finished reading 5 books. Yeah, they've been audiobooks, but they are a lifesaver when I haven't had time to sit and read.

* Wrote 6 new chapters of Dark Sight. The car trip really helped, especially when my father refused to let me drive.

* Out of fun and boredom, I created mock covers for Shadow Embraced and Dark Sight. You can find these on the right column.

What I still need to do:
* Catch up with Uni so I'll actually pass it.

* Get back to reviewing for my crit group.

* Finish Dark Sight b mid September, which is totally possible since I actually have an outline of what I want to happen (and my mc is being very cooperative).

So, what has everyone been up to while I've been gone?

4 comments:

Alleged Author said...

SO happy you received your recommendation! Yay for everything else as well. Lots of great news for you. :)

AO said...

hi Cheree! the recommendation was great news. congrats and welcome back! c",)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome back! Well, compared to you, I don't feel like I've done much. Just a blogfest announcement and an Insecure Writer's Support Group.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congratulations. Sounds like you managed to get a lot done on the road.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva