Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July Wrap Up

It's been a very busy month. This month I started back at uni, as well as going out on my final teaching practicum which is taking up the majority of my time, but I'm loving it.

What I read:
  • Stolen by Lucy Christopher
  • Human.4 by Mike Lancaster
  • A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Books I bought:
  • Yeah, I'd rather not go there. With all the bookstores closing (how sad) and able to get books for $1-2, it meant I needed a shopping trolley to remove the books I managed to get my hands on.

Writing
  • Finished my final (hopefully final) edits of Shadow Embraced and have been querying.
  • Started writing my new YA Horror, Dark Sight.

R.A.K.

This month I sent out one book to Anna @ Anna's Book Blog.



I look forward to signing up to R.A.K in August.

So, how has everyone's July been?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Really great! Ready for August.

Lydia Kang said...

It's been hot, hot, muggy, mosquitoey and hot. Did I mention that it's been hot?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva