Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MIA... taking a break

I know I haven't been around much lately, but when life gets in the way it "really" gets in the way. I'm in my 3rd and final week teaching (which is going fantastic... but tiring), and apart from that there's uni which I'm so falling behind in and work (I can definitely do without the 10 hour nights over the weekend).

As soon as I finish teaching this Friday, I'll have to rush and get my teaching portfolio ready and on Saturday catch a 12 hour train ride down south to attend the official interview that will tell me whether I'm suitable to teach (YIKES).

So, I'll have to go on a break for the next 2 weeks until I catch up and finally get some sleep. See you all when I get back.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good luck and let us know what happens!

Precy Larkins said...

Goodluck!;)

Alleged Author said...

Yay for the teaching going so well! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the luck in the world, Cheree! :) Not that you need it, you're awesome. You'll blow them away, I just know it.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva