Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year



I hope everyone's off to a great start for the new year. And, what would a new year be without some resolutions. I got told last night that resolutions are only in your head - which could be true - but it's fun making them and gratifying if when achieved.

So, my resolutions are:
1. To focus on submitting Haven to agents.
2. To complete the first draft of my new story Jacked In.
3. To find myself a new job.

So, what are your resolutions going to be for the year to come? And, do you think you'll accomplish them?

1 comments:

Kerri Cuev said...

Happy 2010!
I'm throwing resolutions out the window seeing I don't keep them lol! This year I am taking one day at a time and seeing what the year brings!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva