Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ahhh... stupid computer...

I've been very busy lately with working two jobs and trying to find time to keep up with my writing commitments (oh yeah, and there's the family obligations that I have to deal with as well). So, silly me chose to write a blog post while on break between both jobs at an internet cafe and, as soon as I pressed the "publish" button... poof... the whole blog post vanished into nothingness all because the computer didn't handle cookies so I was instantly signed out once it went to a new page...


Oh well... I'll have to create my ramblings at another point in time, very soon...

3 comments:

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Hugs! How frustrating.

Hey, next time you start to post, check your Edit tab. I had a similar problem a couple of months ago, and my post was saved there as a draft.

Kerri Cuev said...

Darn computers,lol! Glad you still checked in to say hi :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, and not even in a draft... oh well, I'm sure that post was nonsensical dribble anyway.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva