Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've gone and done it now...

I've gotten myself a website.

www.chereesmith.com

I can't even count the number of times I've started designing one. I've got heaps of templates lying around on the computer with half-started web content, but I never knew exactly what to say to put on the web.

Last year I started this blog, and also got a Facebook page. Now, the website... where can I go next? Maybe get a Myspace page or a Twitter account (even though I swore that I would never Tweet in my life)... and then my world domination would be complete oh, I mean, I'll have my web presence established.

5 comments:

lisa and laura said...

Yay! Another world dominator (dominatrix?). Ha! Anyways, your website looks amazing and I loved the excerpt. Nice to meet you!

Kerri Cuev said...

Cheree I LOVE the website. Nice job! I will add that I must read Haven...what can I say I love reading vamp stories! Just for the record I would have read it before the big hype ;) lol!

lisa and laura said...

Lisa here this time...LOVE the website! Did you design it yourself? If so it looks VERY professional and it's extremely easy to navigate. Well done!

Unknown said...

Thanks, I designed it myself. It took me forever to figure out the layout.

Brenda Drake said...

Wonderful website! Really enjoyed reading about your stories. Great fun!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva