Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hi, my name's Cheree and I'm a writingholic...

*Loud group response "Hi Cheree"*

I have to admit I love to write, actually I'm addicted to it... but, tonight when I was working all I could think about was my story. As I walked around the restaurant I tried to piece things together... why would my character do that? what's the bad guy's motives? So many questions flowed through my head, but really should I be thinking about these sort of things when I'm supposed to be working (and no, I don't have a desk job to write down all my brilliant ideas, I just have to keep them in my head).

In fact, it's after midnight here and all I could think about when I got home from work was to write up a blog post and catch up on all the blogs that I've missed during my time at work.

Does any one else have the same problem of not being about to get your stories out of your head (or am I just nuts)? If I'm not alone, feel free to tell the group, nearly everyone's supportive around here.

2 comments:

CS McClellan/Catana said...

I can relate. When I'm in the middle of a story, I go to bed with it and wake up with it. Obsessive? Could be.

Kerri Cuev said...

Guilty!!! You got me! Lol!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Her Lullaby kit by Irene Alexeeva